Monday, August 6, 2018

Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. ⚡πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯⚡.When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🦁🦁🦁... πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· ben battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Photo
Answer please):-):-)Air Under Water: Birds To See: Blue Lights: Stars To See. Birds and Bees, Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤️πŸ’‹ #momlife...Happy Friday, make it a blast, lots of luck, lots of bumps in the road, lots of faces to flash, dimes to drop.AmenWell....happy belated vday darlin...ope you had a good one! I have been extremely busy with the concrete business stuff, but have not forgotten about you and the oceans blue!!!Views Online, History To Note: Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. ⚡πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯⚡.When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If It Isn't Love. "the BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE: Mayberry” America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today. It was an America where doors were left unlocked, violent crime .Witches, pains in the words, lights on the fairy tales to recap, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of coins to pay. Nice shot, birthday this month, what was the day again, angles of angels on earth. Lovers and haters, family affairs, lights to shine, good times in the land of nines. Peas in a pod,twins and a a spare, lots of love, lot of the womb, three parts, views of the love, still in tack. Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.  ⚡πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯⚡.When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
One more time, to stop and take a moment, lost in times, lost in space, twists and turns, one more day. Lovers and haters, life on the water, circles of life, joys and pains, ups and downs, dream life on the surface. Dicks and dogs, sheep and goat, horns of love and hate on a goat, tales to spin, good times to sail on. Lovers and hats, songs and dances, snakes and frogs, dances on the water. Lots of love, lots of luck, circles of lovers, circles of haters, songs on the waters. Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. ⚡πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯⚡.When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Daily events, to live and learn, daily events to choose mountains to climb, daily events on the sands of time. Good times to turn around, tips on the joys and pains, dances for the lights to come on.Wisdom of Gene Wilder: Jack Schmitt: Going Flying Kites.Cows To Call, Freaks, Frogs, Frank And Beans, Kids To Rule, Horns Of Love And Hate. ...Always Believe: Never Give Up.Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. ⚡πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯⚡.When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

"the BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE:Seeing another's viewpoint as wrong, doesn't make one's viewpoint right. Often times it simply means one's own viewpoint is more right. However to he right, is to understand things perfectly. The problem is; we are not perfect. A thought: Perhaps a human can only know right within human created frameworks.New Edition - If It Isn't Love. Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.  ⚡πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯⚡.When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes Dawgs 2.Disneyland, Land Of Nightmares For Veterans, Sisters Of Colors: Rats Dances: Lions In Dogwood Trees, Snacks For Dinner. Roars For Miles. Be Without You.Tina you and auntie have the same birthday hope you had a blessed one love you both. Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.  ⚡πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯⚡.When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Photo
Counting heads, how to cope with sinners and saints, dances in the rain, good time frogs. Veterans in cali, notes and history, of crooks, cheaters, and liars. Disneyland, pass holders. Guns and cops, to greet the madness of veterans in strange places. More stories to come.Disneyland, Land Of Nightmares For Veterans, Sisters Of Colors: Rats Dances: Lions In Dogwood Trees, Snacks For Dinner. Roars For Miles.
 For The Chosen People!Tina you and auntie have the same birthday hope you had a blessed one love you both. Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.  ⚡πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯⚡.When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Photo
Father Time,Linda Blake:Frank Agresti. Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. Cows to call, fat and wide, retards and rejects from NY. 🍭🍭. πŸ’—πŸΉπŸ°πŸ’¦πŸ’¦.Cows To Call, Freaks, Frogs, Frank And Beans, Kids To Rule, Horns Of Love And Hate. Fairy Tales Writes, lights, songs in the dark, hits and misses, songs to winds, songs to dance the knights away, pages to books, caps and wigs, horns out of sight, dances on the winds of time.Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. ⚡πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯⚡.When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


Notes to share of ghosts, spooks and crazies, pushing up daisies, in the gardens in the dark. Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. Cows to call, fat and wide, retards and rejects from NY.Cows To Call, Freaks, Frogs, Frank And Beans, Kids To Rule, Horns Of Love And Hate.Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. ⚡πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯⚡.When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.πŸ’―πŸ‘ŒπŸ’– CANT WAIT! | Facebook | Out of Box .Looney Toons - Bugs Bunny 129 - Hare Brush -Ready for What?...Enough for the Charmed....Game Over......Snakes in the GrassπŸ„πŸ˜Ž. Riding Waves.Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. ⚡πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯⚡.When you and the ROACH πŸœπŸ¦‚πŸ•· been battling for years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment