Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Juice Newton The Sweetest Thing (I've Ever Known) πŸ“1981πŸ“We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go.

Photo

Not my idea of a dream man, to hold on to, been there, done that, lessons learned once. Once is enough, do not want to go back you, back to what I can pay for. Cash for the houses sold gone, still at your mothers house, you and how many of your kids. Schools of hard knocks, ways to go, ways to go, dances in the streets .Juice Newton The Sweetest Thing (I've Ever Known) πŸ“1981πŸ“We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go.
Photo
Talk to meee.πŸ’– Open to your ideas.⭐It's NOW or NEVER.Questions up in the air, are you the one, gem to find, pebbles on the shores, walking on, walks in the park, passes to go.πŸŒΉπŸ•Š Your pain changes you πŸŒΉπŸ•Š The phrase “I don’t give a f*ck” originated in the 1790s.  Juice Newton The Sweetest Thing (I've Ever Known) πŸ“1981πŸ“We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go.
Photo

KISSES TO YOU: Grits And Asses: Toads. Rotten apples, plenty of fish, lots of frogs in the water, dimes to drop, sons of bitches, sons of hoes, family affairs, rules and standards. Crazy for a fee, what the fuck, views in the mirror, voices in my head. Going back, men and mice , story is still the same. Juice Newton The Sweetest Thing (I've Ever Known) πŸ“1981πŸ“We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go.
Photo
I miss you crazy woman John .Heads up, cheers, and many more, over the rainbows, birds and bees, songs in the dogwood trees, eyes of the tiger, year of the dog, who let the dogs out. Titaness Rises - πŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž People beware: The Basic Bitch Life.""No one sees his own hunchback."" ~ Yiddish Proverb".


Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Caption Gilbert, in the yachts, on the ships ready to sail, seven seas, here we cum. Waves and rocks, under the surface, ships of dreams on the deep, blue seas, songs of the sharks, and songs of the mermaids, to dance on the waves, or the rock unseen, under the roll of the waves, rolling on the ocean. In my life there's been heartache and pain I don't know if I can face it again I can't stop now, I've traveled so far To change this lonely life 
Meet the Chicagoan competing on the new season of 'RuPaul's Drag Race'

Thanks for a great day about the ground, ships passing in the nights. Joys and pains, bumps and rocks, waves to float, waves to rock, waves to dances on the seven seas, sailing the deep blue seven paths, seven days, seven ways to fly away.  Juice Newton The Sweetest Thing (I've Ever Known) πŸ“1981πŸ“We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go.

Photo

Turning pages, writing books, joys and pains, lessons learned, classes on love and hate, cases of snakes, and frogs, lessons in the dark, needed to be done.In my life there's been heartache and pain I don't know if I can face it again I can't stop now, I've traveled so far To change this lonely life . Juice Newton The Sweetest Thing (I've Ever Known) πŸ“1981πŸ“We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment