Tuesday, September 7, 2021

My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.



"Just because you did something wrong in the past doesn't mean you can't advocate against it now. It doesn't make you a hypocrite You grew. Don't let people use your past to invalidate your current mindset." GROWTH A concept. Embrace it. 

My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'

The Center for Jewish History's new "Family Affairs" series explores researching and writing about Jewish experience from a distinctively personal perspective.

My name is Robert Rodriguez proud to say I served my Country for 30+ years as a US Army Soldier Master Sergeant Retired. I'm honored to be the Founding Broker for San Diego Heroes Realty. I've been in the Real Estate Business since 2002 ​I have over 18 years of experience in the real estate and mortgage industries.Back in time, had a few things to share, writing books, to say it all, it may take a while. Writing, is something to do, to the mind, in working order, is my view to share, until the cows come home.

Was so relieved to get Robert out of my pocket, with the lies of a hero for frogs, a group of frogs, called an Army, and this is the leader of the pack.Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much.No photo description available.

You are special and you are loved. Star Bright.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller. The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful. 'HAIL MARRY ".Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit,  Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.Just Amazing.'IT'S NOT THAT YOUR BELIEFS ARE INCOMPATIBLE WITH MINE TURNING POINT. USA IT'S THAT YOU INSIST YOUR BELIEFS GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DESTROY MY WAY OF LIFE'.


 

No photo description available.


 

It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. Strangers to friends, dates on the..Battles And Wars Won: Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To Sing: In the end we are all alone, moments lost over time, dances on the sands of time. Live to be happy and be happy to be living. Loyalty makes you family.Share your defiance:Don’t Be Cruel.

May be an image of 1 person

 

Excuse making is another way of saying don’t change anything.- Dan Rockwell. I thought. If that’s the way you think.. the Creator will take care of you in time. One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now. Paulo Coelho'. BEE GEES – TOO MUCH HEAVEN.

 

Hello Robert,

Once again, with your words, with your actions, you are not a man of your word, not wanting to cover up  the facts of the matter. Yesterday, August 30, 2021, I spoke to your voicemail, told you where I was at, out of my mind, out on a limb, trying to hang in there. The test run to sell my house at 26xxx Brandywine, Menifee, Ca.Started the listing agreement, signed July 26, 2021. 

 

Noted no end date. End date one month, ended August 26, 2021. Since then, I have tried to cancel the listing, temenite listing, and take the house off the market. All three ways tell the story, I am not ready to market my house. Please remove my house off the mls, and send the end copy of the paperwork necessary, to make this action legal, and effective Now! Right Away..

 

 

My house is off market.

I wonder how many more ways to say this. I was disappointed with the hero service given by Robert Rodriquez, he is not the man, he has had, written about him, and his services, and the lenagh of time, it is all a little off. By text you said, Ill cancel today,and remove from mls. I waited yesterday for this to happen, so far it has not, and it is a new day, another day, to see the proof in the pudding, his word was not kept, and it still has not been kept, for how long, and for what purpose?

Why?Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much. 

A Group of frogs, what are they called, I asked you, and the answer is an Army. Every country around the globe, has a group of frogs. Amries of the would, and tale told of a Maine, bull dug, devil dog, with a hero from the lands of San Diego, Hero Realty Group, leader of the band, Robert Rodriquz, Son to stand tall, full face shot, views shared, here and now, and in other places.

Rebel without a Crew: Or How a 23-Year-Old Filmmaker With $7,000 Became a  Hollywood Player: Rodriguez, Robert: 8601404898440: Amazon.com: Books

Heros, battles and wars, rewards for a great job, hands in the air, cheers for the leaders, chaps for the lives saved, pages to turn. Thanks so much for the time in hell, battles and wars won.

 

Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much.

Do the right thing, stand by your words, cancel the listing today, August 30, 2021, after the fact stated, that you were going to do that same action yesterday. How many more times are needed to say the same thing, please take my house off market, any way you know how, and do it today. Can you hear me ,now?


 

 

My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.


 Faith is the secret to happiness for all people. When you truly forge your mind of faith, you will become an eternal victor throughout the three existences of past, present and future. Polo Smith .Strong faith enables you to display your wisdom, rules to follow,winners, learners, losers, good time snakes in grass, counting heads. checking list, faces in the crowds. 

My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'

 Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross.Twists And Turns, Snakes,Spiders Worms: Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. 'How are we supposed to sample this... and why is she wearing gloves .

My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.


Its About The Sunshine, About The Tests Over Time. Mountains Climbs. Glory Dazes To Come.Lots of mud, lots of toads, lots of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Normal.Head Counts. Palm Springs Minds to meet, soul to soul, are you the one...Asking for a friend.

My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'


 

A PERSON'S MIND IS SO POWERFUL. WE CAN INVENT, CREATE, EXPERIENCE, AND DESTROY THINGS WITH THOUGHTS ALONE.' Study human behavior and learn.Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, Friends, Family Members:


BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART.Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much. Please don’t ever give up. There’s a reason you were created. You are special and you are loved.

I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share. I write books, about the paths that I have crossed.I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive.  

-Joy comes in the morning, peace, love, happiness to follow, lucky breaks, and tests over time, daily event, are you a teacher or a student , most of the time.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun”.Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much. 

I do believe in human connections, but this... This isn't one of them.ALL MY EGGS IN ONE BASKET. Love, Fear, Hope, Fantasy.Broken hearts, Chasing The Monuments.TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them).

 

It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love, Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards .."Leap, and the net will appear. - John Burroughs "The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in.Make It Rite, Make It Stand, Fingers In The Air, Done For The Moments, Lost In Time.

“Conciliation is the key to survival. Peace is the goal.” –Haida Gwaii, Traditional Circle of Elders

BUMPSINROADPATHSTAKENSHIPSPASSED.BLOGSPOT.COM

“Conciliation is the key to survival. Peace is the goal.” –Haida Gwaii, Traditional Circle of Elders.

 

Republicans Are To Blame. Dirt Balls.Monsters All the Way Down. Suspending the Constitution. What Keeps Them Up at Night. Rip.Yonkers, don...Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share. I write books, about the paths that I have crossed.I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive.  

 Just Saying Also. The universe has seen you struggling with some things and says it over. a blessing is coming your way. If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them."The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in.Make It Rite, Make It Stand, Fingers In The Air, Done For The Moments, Lost In Time.


 

Bend and twist, frogs and snakes, hats of the Jewish Races, Red Moons, Blue Starr's, Monkeys to see, races to run, good times, and tales of joys and pains, bumps in the road. Monkeys dance around the mulberry trees, the dogwood trees, and games in the woods.

 

Good Times.Blast to the darkness, joys and pains, lovers and haters, friends and family, faces of friends to cut off. .Read, Rites, Reasons, Birds And Bees, Battles And Wars, Lovers, Haters, Houses And Homes. Veterans Housing Matters.Ready To Turn Around, Persistence Pays Daily: Blue Dreams, Stars To Shine, Darkness In The Nines.Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share. I write books, about the paths that I have crossed.I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. 


 



 

 

Do you speak, read, and write, English?Today is the day, a man without honor, is a man without a home, just saying, history has been created.Back in time, had a few things to share, writing books, to say it all, it may take a while. Writing, is something to do, to the mind, in working order, is my view to share, until the cows come home. 

Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity. Excuse making is another way of saying don’t change anything.-


 

San Diego Heroes Realty, 2235 MORNINGSIDE ST, SAN DIEGO, CA, 92139,Back in time, had a few things to share, writing books, to say it all, it may take a while. Writing, is something to do, to the mind, in working order, is my view to share, until the cows come home. Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much.


""Dare To Compare""I did, and was very disappointed, in the services received, and the attention given, to my house, while it was on the market. Signed up on the 26th of July, no services received, other than phone calls, and texts, nothing was done, until the 27th of August, another agent was called in. 

 

May be a cartoon of text that says 'you to swing in the wind, happy to save their own skin. Time is Money'

A lock box, empty was put on the door, after waiting for the hero broker, to pick the keys up for 30 days. The Army hero, did not have time, or interest to give this house the attention needed. Lots of lies, lots of empty promises, no action given, until after the 30, listed with no interest in closing the deal.

 

May be an image of text that says 'Robert Rodriguez +16198227066 Friday, August 27, 2021 Yo 3:10PM At least keep your word with agent in Texas 3:13 PM I'll tear up contract hope other agent deals with you !!! 3:15PM PM Star give me your agents information because my contract I still get part of that commission so hope they understand that you were in contract With my Brokerage that's the law 3:23 PM Star me and my sister to go by tomorrow put a lock box on it clean up getready and have an open Sunday PM'

Boy did he get mad, he said he wanted to clean the carpets, get the house cleaned, and get ready to market, that did not happen. Instead, he did not want to release the listing, had to write him, 10 times by email, and once by group text, and that got the job done. Termination of listing.

 

Heros, battles and wars, rewards for a great job, hands in the air, cheers for the leaders, chaps for the lives saved, pages to turn. Thanks so much for the time in hell, battles and wars won.


My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.

Jewish whales, family affairs, Cons to run.

If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much. Please don’t ever give up. There’s a reason you were created. You are special and you are loved.

BLUEOCEANBLUEDREAMSSMOKEANDFIRES.BLOGSPOT.COM

If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much. Please don’t ever give up. There’s a reason you were created. You are special and you are loved.

Cases Del Maya Del Washington. 12 Houses Of May: Heart, Hands, Help. Confessions, Factors Why...We must learn to live together as brothers. ...



No comments:

Post a Comment