Monday, October 25, 2021

What does a broker do, get a listing , and no time to meet and greet the seller, step not taken, met the seller, get the keys, check out the the house, step never taken.

 Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.Snakes and Vipers: History Created, Not News.You?You? Me? Us?The Fairy and the Frogs. This. Changes. Everything.

DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES.'I know as a woman I'm I' supposed to be afraid of getting older but I love this shit so much.

REVIEW: Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth Haunted House at Universal Orlando’s Hall...Covering Universal Studios Theme Parks Around the World. WDW News Today shared,REVIEW: Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth Haunted House at Universal Orlando’s Hall...Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Bet he's hard to find. MIKE T HOMEOWNER'
Friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you always know where they are… The Hellish Reality Of Working At An Overseas 'Click Farm'. I Was Tortured By The Chicago PD:. Life Is A Beach. Black and white, hits and misses, glory.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'This how hard the mosquitoes be biting in Louisiana'
Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled. Earth Angel, Battles And Wars Won, Dances In The Sky, Heaven Is Home, Castles in The Clouds, Walking On Sunshine, Daily Events. Pages To Go.Purple Rain, Songs Played, Here And Now, Around The...
I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe. Oh yes we did, Social Media Dogwood Butterfly,...Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments.Family Affairs.
Seeking A Spark of Intelligence, Stability and Humor 2. Dream Knights. Cups to tubs, sprinkles to showers, have to turn off the water. Is that part of your story, no water to spare, what about the 420 green trees?
May be an image of text that says 'JOE BIDEN HASRD A STATEMENT'

Humans evolved from other species. SCARY NEWS: DAUGHTERS, California Dreamers.Listen As Voices of Liberty Perform ‘Silent Night’.Al Green-Lets Stay Together. Meet the 1st tiger cubs ever born at Disney World. "Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."

When We Were Young:frogs and fools also. you views of joy and pleasures, or wishes to float your boat? Balls In Air, Shooting Curves,Hands Up for Veterans.Love Is A Battlefield:How much are views worth in your world?There’s no such thing as rape day. It’s a hoax. But I think that the real danger is the idiots who think it’s real.


  • Not caring what other people think is the best choice you will ever make.'One of the reasons we need to make America great again, Eliminate corruption.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist.It's not the package and the wrapping which counts but what is inside, underneath the clothes and the skin."-- Lame Deer, LAKOTA.Not caring what other people think is the best choice you will ever make.'

 Roles To Play, Decades. 'A RIVER CUTS THROUGH A ROCK NOT BECAUSE OF ITS POWER, BUT ITS PERSISTENCE.'great again, Eliminate.



Today I am going though a form of ugly, from a frog, turned Real Estate Broker. San Diego Hero Realty, Broker Robert Rodriquez, age 56. What does a broker do, get a listing , and no time to meet and greet the seller, step not taken,  met the seller, get the keys, check out the the house, step never taken.

 

Excuses and assholes things we have in common, faces in the herds, donkeys in the hills, under the layers of shit, dung, and fecal matters. I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe. Oh yes we did, Social Media Dogwood Butterfly,...Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments.Family Affairs.

 

Have to say, there is a lot more to this tale, the Marine, fighting madness, magic, and family members.What does a broker do, get a listing , and no time to meet and greet the seller, step not taken,  met the seller, get the keys, check out the the house, step never taken.


 

Rites to stand, rites to choose, rites to cut losses and turn the page, marching on. Marches to money, magic, and madness, waves to make, ways to grow.

 

The wheels go around and around, and time never stops, but the wheels do stop, a nice simple look at life as a wheel of life, and when it stops someone expires.I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe. Oh yes we did, Social Media Dogwood Butterfly,...Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments.Family Affairs.

Amazon.com: Time to Make the Donuts eBook : Rosenberg, William, Jessica  Keener: Kindle Store

 

 I thought I was WRONG. But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Live to be happy and be happy to be living. Loyalty makes you family.Share your defiance:Don’t Be Cruel.I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe. Oh yes we did, Social Media Dogwood Butterfly,...Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments.Family Affairs.

 

 

Listen As Voices of Liberty Perform ‘Silent Night’.Al Green-Lets Stay Together. Meet the 1st tiger cubs ever born at Disney World. "Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."

No comments:

Post a Comment