Saturday, July 27, 2019

Let's go! ๐Ÿ˜ Just existing and not living (beyond frustrated) o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don’t work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon’s is stronger than YESHUA.

o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don’t work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon’s is stronger than YESHUA.

TIME TO WAKE UP AMERICA ... In Her Own Words ... I Have Been Talking About This For the Last Year Over and Over ... WHO Repealed #TheMcCarranAct? WHAT Was #TheMcCarranAct? WHO Instituted #TheMcCarranAct? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WAKE UP AMERICA!! #SoftInvasion.

Heads to count, frogs, spiders, snakes and worms.50 Shades . Let's go!  ๐Ÿ˜ Just existing and not living (beyond frustrated) o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don’t work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon’s is stronger than YESHUA.
Hello! Darling, just trust your heart to me and you will see Heaven! Oh what a night, jacks and marbles, balls in the air, ready to roll. Senior to senior, babe on the edge, of the good life, in the golden years, roads to travel, paths to cross, what a great day to start the rest of your life. 
TIME TO WAKE UP AMERICA ... In Her Own Words ... I Have Been Talking About This For the Last Year Over and Over ... WHO Repealed #TheMcCarranAct? WHAT Was #TheMcCarranAct? WHO Instituted #TheMcCarranAct? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WAKE UP AMERICA!! #SoftInvasion

Image
50 Shades Of Color, Bitches 5 Stars, Dames, Chicks And Babes: ️MEMORY, MIND, MATTER:Chasing the Sun.Colorful Dreams of a Sister.This summer, celebrate The Lion King at Disney California Adventure Park. And in 100 days, the king arrives in theaters. Check out the brand-new trailer for @DisneyLionKing !Looks great!!! I hope it’s a movie and doesn’t have any political agenda messages. Just existing and not living (beyond frustrated) o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don’t work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon’s is stronger than YESHUA.

Giants. Excuses And Assholes, Things We Have In Common. Rites To Reasons, Seasons Of Liars, Crooks, Spiders And Worms. Birthdays Daily, Christmas 2.The world is full of lunatics.Thank you Lord for a new day and for the daily miracles. Please come into our lives and guide us on the right path. Just existing and not living (beyond frustrated) o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don’t work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon’s is stronger than YESHUA.

Houses and homes, dreams of many, hands to help, hands to lead, hands to hold, drama on the land.With Heat, Veterans Nightmares, Flipped With Cash.Dreams Castles Rewards, Pies In The Sky. Good times, classes of dogs, classes of snakes, classes daily to take. Lovers and haters, frogs and fish, faces in the water, gifts to share. dances with daogs, dances with cats, dances for love, dances for light,friends and foes, fogs of snakes in the water.


Good ties, god times, if I wasn’t a gentle spirit , things would be a little different. To say, in waves of words, the thing you wrote, fucked me up, was hard to take it. Strangers to friends, history of hits and misses.COLLEGE HAS TAUGHT ME IF YOU GOING TO BE LATE YOU BETTER GET THERE AS FAST AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN CAUSE HE AINT REPEATING ANYTHING HE JUST SAID. Just existing and not living (beyond frustrated) o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don’t work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon’s is stronger than YESHUA.

 Just existing and not living (beyond frustrated) o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don’t work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon’s is stronger than YESHUA.

Hello! Darling, just trust your heart to me and you will see Heaven! Oh what a night, jacks and marbles, balls in the air, ready to roll. Senior to senior, babe on the edge, of the good life, in the golden years, roads to travel, paths to cross, what a great day to start the rest of your life. 

TIME TO WAKE UP AMERICA .I Called Disneyland to Complain:They Told Me to FUCK Off: Faces In Darkness. Freaks, Frogs, Snakes In Grass:Moments In Time, Glory Dazes Done, Lessons Learned .William Grieves I find it extremely ironic that this comes from a pro right wing group filled with Christians that try... In Her Own Words ... I Have Been Talking About This For the Last Year Over and Over ... WHO Repealed #TheMcCarranAct? WHAT Was #TheMcCarranAct? WHO Instituted #TheMcCarranAct? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WAKE UP AMERICA!! #SoftInvasion

No comments:

Post a Comment