Saturday, July 27, 2019

Timeline Review You've been tagged in a post by Annette Lee.Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present.

Image may contain: text
Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today. Beaches, drama dreams, dances for the sun to shine, sinners and sands of time, pages to turn, working hard, relax and take time to laugh and smile.BLACK SUN.☪IN THE SHADOW.

Image may contain: 1 person, text
Raven Roth No dice. At this stage in my life I am doing adulting that means I can't put everything in my life on hold my schedule is packed. I need to work pay my bills and put my kids 1st. That means if I'm dating all I can give is 1 day a week 2 tops because the rest of the time I'm making sure my bills are paid and my kids are being fed and clothed because that's my number 1 priority. I don't need to see someone everyday to know they care about me. I'm an adult I understand we all have adulting to do and sometimes life gets in the way. Id rather have someone that understands that and doesn't have ridiculous expectations expecting codependent behavior that's honestly unrealistic in this day and age for most working adults.


ENGLISH words:In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks. Wishes On Stars, Dreams In Works, Minds Over Matters. Penny Battles. LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK..ATG Radio Network 🎵🎼🎶🎻🎻🎶🎼🎵
Magic Madness, rats in white gloves, love the horse and pony shows, men and mice, cartoon hits. No problem 😁😁😁😁Actors, Good Hits, Horse And Pony Shows.No More Love on the run, dicks ,dawgs, dates... Attention Walmart Shoppers .Timeline Review You've been tagged in a post by Annette Lee.Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. 

Rachel Jarrot's post on Vine😂😂😂😂😂😂Shit, Dung, Fecal Matter, brains, to trade, blue eyes, tricks, trades, and treats, Jewish Wales: Dicks, dawgs, dates, snakes, and frogs, that live in water. Dicks, dawgs, treats in the races, rats to shit, white to rice, gifts of words online, dicks to dawgs, funny faces in the mirror.Timeline Review You've been tagged in a post by Annette Lee.Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. 


Good times, party and play, shit in a bag to trade, sex on the side of the roads, shit in a bag, daily treats on the road. RV campers, live and learn, lovers and haters, shit for brains, free rides exchanges, shit and dung by the bag. 🌼🍃👉🏻👩🏼Jewish Wales:Rachel Jarrot's post on Vine GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT MAN, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.


This is absolutely disgusting and makes me sick!!! There’s a special place in hell for the piece of shit running around here setting all these churches on fire! 🙏🙏🙏 Peter Pan, late again, located where, retired yet, at the head of your class. Pages Turned. 💖💖💝.:8052055026.


1891 Lawrence Street, Palm Springs, CA 92264 Current Owners Lula B. Brenagh and Carl Brenagh,Tamarisk Trees That Blocked Historically Black Lawrence Crossley Neighborhood .This is absolutely disgusting and makes me sick!!! There’s a special place in hell for the piece of shit running around here setting all these churches on fire! 🙏🙏🙏 Peter Pan, late again, located where, retired yet, at the head of your class. Pages Turned. 💖💖💝.:8052055026


 Palm Springs California out in the desert is plotting a war on racist trees.Racist' trees cause controversy in Palm Springs,Where should I start?Views Online, History 2 Note:Nuts To Fall: Treats. Fox News. BLACK SUN.☪IN THE SHADOW.Timeline Review You've been tagged in a post by Annette Lee.Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. 

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says '"People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life." ~Elizabeth Gilbert geaisgarde'

Rachel Jarrot's post on Vine😂😂😂😂😂😂Shit, Dung, Fecal Matter, brains, to trade, blue eyes, tricks, trades, and treats, Jewish Wales: Dicks, dawgs, dates, snakes, and frogs, that live in water. Dicks, dawgs, treats in the races, rats to shit, white to rice, gifts of words online, dicks to dawgs, funny faces in the mirror.
Image may contain: text that says 'This morning I woke up and reminded myself that my soul is fucking beautiful my mind is fucking powerful my heart is made of fucking gold and I've got so many damn good things going for me that I literally do not need anyone who isn't going to love me the way that I fucking deserve to be loved.'
Good times, party and play, shit in a bag to trade, sex on the side of the roads, shit in a bag, daily treats on the road. RV campers, live and learn, lovers and haters, shit for brains, free rides exchanges, shit and dung by the bag. 🌼🍃👉🏻👩🏼Jewish Wales:Rachel Jarrot's post on Vine GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT MAN, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment